9.29.2009

Studio before the Final Pitch Presentations

Finalizing the concept for my project. Instead of basing my environment off of a fairytale, I'm basing it off on an idea or theme with a narrative in mind. I'm always thinking back to creating an environment based of our annual summer parties we always hold in August. Somehow I can twist that around and create an environment that would celebrate Summer, or the Goddess of Harvest in the summer. With that it'll be a lot easier for me to connect with my project in different ways. 

Organizing my powerpoint presentation so that it looks a lot better than my Three Pitches presentation. In any case, I'll need to show an art bible, concepts, style guide, mock-ups, and a schedule. I think I have most of them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment